[extropy-chat] Wikipedia page and cryonics

Keith Henson hkhenson at rogers.com
Fri Apr 13 14:22:10 UTC 2007

At 09:22 AM 4/13/2007 +0200, Eugen wrote:

snip

>I'm not signed up because there's no coverage in my patch
>of the geoid. You can be damn sure I would if I knew I'd
>get a crack at a halfway decent suspension.

The very least you should do is get enough US based life insurance to cover
being suspended and let friends and family know what it is for and make
plans to move near your provider if you become terminal.

Incidentally, where do you live?  I can't think of any part of the English
speaking world that doesn't have coverage of a sort even if it is a local
medical team being talked through doing a washout.

Keith