[extropy-chat] The great global warming swindle

Morris Johnson mfj.eav at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 22:56:00 UTC 2007

Exactly, and I would suggest that one of the first achievements for  a
singularity  level AGI should  be
the development of several detailed 50 year +++ global weather prediction
and proposed modification plans
complete with  input/output time/location etc specifications.

These sort of plans might give the species something besides petty turf wars
and religeous/political/wealth management
bickering we see now.  Global warming if it is occuring is just the kick in
the arse nations and persons need to
force longer term global scale decision making to occur.

Or it will enable rational transhumans/H+  to move ahead of the modern
humans like we moved ahead of the neanderathals???....  wishful thinking???

The great global warming swindle