[extropy-chat] Ah, now i know why i like this list!

ben benboc at lineone.net
Wed Apr 25 21:00:27 UTC 2007

I do get irked with all the american politics that keeps cropping up,
but then i see something like this:

 >Yeah, that wasn't right.  Thanks for calling me on it so I can
 >apologize.  I felt rebuked by what seemed a negative response to what
 >I posted.  I was still defensive after a few hours, so the next time I
 >checked the thread I responded emotionally.  I read your response a
 >few hours ago and i've been thinking you are right.

Mike isn't the only person to have said something like this from time to
time.

Where else can you see such intellectual honesty and willingness to
properly re-examine opinions?

Not many places at all.

ben zaiboc, being appreciative