[extropy-chat] Reality physics

Lee Corbin lcorbin at rawbw.com
Thu Apr 26 09:39:09 UTC 2007

Keith writes

>  Lee wrote:
>
>>Could this account for the excess exhibitionism we see in many
>>people?  And do you yourself often entertain company just to
>>avoid fading out of existence now and then when you are
>>unobserved?
>
> No.  I am self observant.

Even when asleep I infer.  Well, if I'd been hounded by the $cientologists
I'd probably be self-observant even when sleeping too, I suppose.

Back to the subject:  it's pecular that my PC continues to use electricity
even when I'm away for days.  I wonder how it does that when it doesn't
exist.  Presumably it also could self-observe, just like trees in forests seem
to.

Lee