[extropy-chat] How to be copied into the future?.

John K Clark jonkc at att.net
Sat Apr 28 17:33:44 UTC 2007

"Randall Randall" <randall at randallsquared.com>

> It is, after all, your position that two instances of John
> Clark with completely different histories can somehow
> share identity

Two copies are made of me and then the original is destroyed. After the
copying A and B have different experiences. Both A and B have an equal right
to call themselves John Clark because they both remember being me; but A is
NOT equal to B.

>  What else but a soul could
> explain this psychic linkage

It's not psychic but there is a linkage, it is caused by the closest thing
to a soul the Scientific Method can find, information.

  John K Clark