[extropy-chat] About ESP, etc.

John K Clark jonkc at att.net
Mon Apr 30 20:16:45 UTC 2007

Traditionally ESP advocates have said that for it to work you must truly
believe in it, but it would be much more elegant if they took the exact
opposite position. Suppose the only people who have ESP are those who think
it's total BULLSHIT. This would explain ESP's elusive nature. The skeptic
has an amazing ESP experience, becomes a true believer, and every last trace
of his ESP vanishes completely and he is unable to duplicate his results.

What's this, I can't believe it, it's real after all, I just levitated that
rock!

  John K Clark