[ExI] Xanadu Revived?!

Michael M. Butler mmbutler at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 02:28:16 UTC 2007

On 8/5/07, Chris Hibbert <hibbert at mydruthers.com> wrote:
> When I want to add more light about what went on at Xanadu, or what the
> interesting technological details are, I contribute something to
> http://www.sunless-sea.net/, a site dedicated to reviving and
> understanding the details.

Interesting, and thanks. It's back-burner for me, also, but I just
turned up an old videotape of some Xanadu chalk talks from back in the
1987-1991 timeframe. If they're at all salvage-able, I'll try to
convert them and upload them there.

--
         Michael M. Butler  :  m m b u t l e r  ( a t )  g m a i l . c o m
I've pulled birdshot out of ducks that didn't teleport at the right