[ExI] Pirated nano/cryo artwork and pictures- Your picturesarefor sale here!

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Thu Aug 9 01:25:12 UTC 2007

Yesterday he said he was taking them down and it did look like the front pages were gone (the indices) but the individual images were still on the server. Today the website asked for a log in, so I signed up for a free account just to check the status. When I put in the individual image url's it now says "permission denied".
I don't see the index galleries for the photos but he does have three videos up (although they don't appear to be for sale). One called "nanotechnology: the age of convergence", the second has a copyright of '2007 A. Tla' (there's more letters but I can't see it under the Youtube logo in the corner), now the third video, "nanoworld"  appears to be used in a similar fashion as the images. If you can't see these videos at fotki http://video.fotki.com/futurism/ with out a log in (and you don't want to) you won't be able to see the first two, but you can see the third at his account at youtube, it's a compilation of other people's nanotech pictures with out credits made into a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf0PljUVE-I

This last youtube video while not for sale, may very well have copyright infringements, although none of mine, so I'll leave that up to others. Youtube complaint: http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?answer=55774&topic=10554

So that's that, hopefully!

Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
Nanotechnology Industries
http://www.nanoindustries.com
Personal: http://www.nanogirl.com
Animation Blog: http://maxanimation.blogspot.com/
Craft blog: http://nanogirlblog.blogspot.com/
Foresight Senior Associate http://www.foresight.org
Nanotechnology Advisor Extropy Institute  http://www.extropy.org
Email: nanogirl at halcyon.com
"Nanotechnology: Solutions for the future."