[ExI] Fermi paradox, a solution

Daniel Wolfson naogrist at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 09:50:19 UTC 2007

I would imagine that far more than half would fail.
Largely in the first few years. I'm not sure how a
society that small could support the infrastructure
for late industrial revolution technology, and hunter
gatherer skills are highly lacking in this day and
age. I'd hope your small group(s) of highly educated
people is made up predominantly of archaeologists who
know important skills like flint knapping, how to make
and wield a spear thrower, and how to get the most out
of an animal carcass.