[ExI] Myth or Factual for Aug 27?

ben benboc at lineone.net
Fri Aug 10 18:37:31 UTC 2007

Anna Taylor <femmechakra at yahoo.ca> wrote:

> ... I shouldn't have posted it in the first place. It really had
> nothing to do with Extropy issues and probably bored many. ...

Hah. I wouldn't worry about that.
You're hardly the only one to post here on 'non-extropic' topics (i used
to refer to this as the "american politics list", and astronomy, maths,
metaphysics, superstition, obscure puzzles, jokes, and plain daftness
show up regularly. Either you just shrug and accept it, or you broaden
your definition of 'extropy' to include these things).

ben z