[ExI] (no subject)

Jef Allbright jef at jefallbright.net
Fri Aug 10 20:31:06 UTC 2007

On 8/10/07, alicia hamilton <allicat138 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone. I am new to this group and, from reading the recent posts, perhaps a bit in
> over my head.  I came upon this group during an internet search that I have been
> conducting for the past few months. I am looking for ways to better myself and, well I
> guess... the world. I used to exceed in school and positively loved college. I read
> everything on could get my hands on pertaining to religions, science, physics, theories
> and the human condition, both past and present.

Welcome Alicia!  Your interests appear to be in excellent alignment
with the extropy list.

> Now, as a working single mother, I feel like my brain has atrophied.  I am looking for a
> sort of jumping off place to begin. Again. Any ideas?

Well, can you name some projects that you've been passionate about in
the past?  Maybe we can help you to apply an extropian perspective.

My own key interest here is the evolution of increasingly effective
systems of cooperation.

- Jef