[ExI] Help needed--with Dragon NaturallySpeaking 8

Michael M. Butler mmbutler at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 19:27:07 UTC 2007

On 8/11/07, Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:

> Since in my experience it's inevitable that
> sometime I *will* need to Restore again, this is dire news. I don't
> get the impression that DNS 9 or 9.5 has fixed this. Sigh.

Scylla and Charybdis, mate. You are aware, are you not, that System
Restore is abused by some clever malware, and more than one antivirus
maven recommends disabling it?

Just sayin'.

--
         Michael M. Butler  :  m m b u t l e r  ( a t )  g m a i l . c o m
         "I'm going to get over this some time. Might as well be now."