[ExI] abandon all services

Anna Taylor femmechakra at yahoo.ca
Sat Dec 1 07:41:58 UTC 2007

Hi Amara,

Based on my knowledge of the last few months of you're
experience that you've stated, I've come to believe
you have had a horrible experience, I'm sorry to hear
that.  I've never been to Italy.

I can't assume to understand what it might have been
like being a scientist in Italy as I can't even
perceive what it's like to go to Italy as I haven't
experienced it 8:)

Should I visit?  You've pretty much convinced me that
it's not the greatest idea to try and develop
Transhumanism ideas within the particular framework as
it seems futile for a nation that has no technology
that isn't working to achieve higher gains? Is this
the cause?

Just curious
Anna

      Looking for a X-Mas gift?  Everybody needs a Flickr Pro Account.

http://www.flickr.com/gift/