[ExI] Fermi Paradox - Weighted Summary

Technotranscendence neptune at superlink.net
Mon Dec 3 12:33:36 UTC 2007

Just passing this along from the Yahoo group, [How to build a Space
Habitat]

Regards,

Dan

On Sunday, December 02, 2007 11:33 PM Dennis May dennislmay at yahoo.com
wrote:

Big voids are easy to explain in theories other than the Big Bang. All
you need is an old universe and the voids, walls, long filaments, and
clusters are easy to understand. No reason to assume parallel universes
or ETI engineering.

Dennis