[ExI] fermi paradox- weighted summary

Kevin Freels kevin at kevinfreels.com
Fri Dec 7 00:49:20 UTC 2007

Whether interstellar travel is practical in the future or for other
beings, it doesn't change the fact that the paradox is due to a lack of
any real information rather than do to facts that conflict. So it's not
a paradox. The discussion of isolation, travel, time, space, evolution
and beings destroying each other is simply pointless without more facts.