[ExI] Elegant 3D fluidic nano(almost) manufacturing method

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 19:07:31 UTC 2007

Magnificent new fluidic manufacturing technology.

http://www.technologyreview.com/Nanotech/19786/page1/

I just love the photo of the widgets.

Note the full-3D advance on the lithographic 2D "legacy" technique.

If this is first generation, what does the future hold?!!

I'm particularly excited by the possibility of making a full inventory
of microcapsules for each of the 200(still don't have a firm number
for this) cell types in the body,  each filled with its cell-specific
cryoprotectant cocktail, and cell-specific "label"/latch and membrane
penetrator.  But that's just my first thought.

The "design space" boggles.

Is this a terrific time to be alive or what?!!!

Best, Jeff Davis

   "Everything's hard till you know how to do it."
                           Ray Charles