[ExI] von Neumann probes (was Re: fermi paradox)

Gary Miller aiguy at comcast.net
Sun Dec 9 08:39:30 UTC 2007

That was the basic plot from the movie Species.

Alien DNA sequence is received from deep space transmission and combined by
Earth with human DNA to create a human/alien hybrid bent on world conquest.

I hope to think the folks at Nasa will watch that movie first in case we
ever do get such a message from deep space. :D