[ExI] gay bomb again

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 13:46:44 UTC 2007

On Dec 11, 2007 1:26 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> This leads to a question especially for the heterosexuals among us, but
> others are welcome to comment too:  Should the scientists eventually
> develop
> a pill that would cause one to be temporarily homosexual, would you eat
> it?

I imagine that having this pill supposes it's opposite effect as well.  I
think it is also interesting to question what happens when orientation is a
mood easily altered with a pill.  Maybe it sounds far-fetched, but if it
were 'safe' enough - I could see it in candy.  An effective dose is the
entire package - much like the latest fad of caffeine added to gum or mints.

A scarier consideration is what happens when the "gay is immoral" group (for
lack of a better term that isn't too broad-brush) realizes that they can
'fix' homosexuals with ongoing drug therapy.  Again, it sounds rediculous -
but there are a lot of prescriptions filled every day to 'fix' ADD too.