[ExI] Nature Hates a Vacuum

citta437 at aol.com citta437 at aol.com
Tue Dec 11 15:31:56 UTC 2007

"I can't see that breeding--in a pre contraceptive era--needed any
religious support.  Generally humans populated whatever space they
had to the maximum extent possible."

Hi Keith, I think you "hit the nail's head" this time. Someone also
said that "nature hates a vacuum." We are all part of nature with
expanding memes to occupy whatever space we find in time. In the
physical universe, energy expands according to the principle of
thermodynamics.