[ExI] disappearing car door

Gary Miller aiguy at comcast.net
Fri Dec 14 09:36:53 UTC 2007

My biggest concern would be what happens if your battery goes dead or is
shorted out suddenly.

I've had that happen a few times over the years and there would have to be a
way to manually open the door quickly or it could cause a safety hazard.

The only other factor would seem to be cost.  Power roofs on convertables
always seemed to add a few grand to the price.