[ExI] EP and REligious beliefs

Kevin Freels kevin at kevinfreels.com
Fri Dec 14 16:44:41 UTC 2007

>>  I don't see necessarily why
>> >this gene can't behave in a self-promoting way anyway, although my
>> >knowledge of genetics is pretty poor compared to my understanding of
>> >meme theory.
Your knowledge of genetics so far seems to be right on the ball. Genes
and memes are often so close they are difficult to separate. They have
been feeding back to each other for thousands of years - each
reinforcing the other. It's no wonder we spend such time trying to
figure out what behaviors are attributed to which.

OT: It's a shame that my spell-checker doesn't recognize "meme" as a
real word.