[ExI] PJ co-hosting Fast Forward Radio with guest Pearl Chin

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sat Dec 15 13:22:21 UTC 2007

At 10:40 PM 12/14/2007, PJ Manney wrote:
>Hey all,
>
>I'm co-hosting Fast Forward Radio with Stephen Gordon on Sunday night,
>December 16th.  Stephen and Phil Bowermaster have graciously asked me
>to fill in for Phil for the evening.  Our guest will be Pearl Chin,
>president of the Foresight Institute.  Not surprisingly, we'll be
>discussing nanotechnology.

Hey hey - this is great PJ!

ciao-
Natasha

>http://www.blog.speculist.com/archives/001527.html
>
>Can I tell you what a kick I get from saying, "co-hosting" and "our
>guest"?  What a hoot!
>
>I hope you'll listen.
>
>PJ
>12/13/2007 9:15 AM

<http://www.natasha.cc/>Natasha<http://www.natasha.cc/> Vita-More
PhD Candidate,  Planetary Collegium - CAiiA, situated in the Faculty
of Technology,
School of Computing, Communications and Electronics,
University of Plymouth, UK
<http://www.transhumanist.biz/>Transhumanist Arts & Culture
<http://extropy.org/>Thinking About the <http://extropy.org/>Future

If you draw a circle in the sand and study only what's inside the
circle, then that is a closed-system perspective. If you study what
is inside the circle and everything outside the circle, then that is
an open system perspective. - Buckminster Fuller