[ExI] Morality is tied with Meta beliefs

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 10:35:02 UTC 2007

On Dec 17, 2007 7:02 AM, Stefan Pernar <stefan.pernar at gmail.com> wrote:
Stefano Vaj:

> Why, you might be interested, if you have at least a passive command of
> > Italian, in a book I have already written trying to demonstrate exactly the
> > opposite, that you can find in a full-text, heavily linked version, at
> > http://www.dirittidelluomo.com.
> >
> > Truly fascinating - thank you. Unfortunately my Italian is virtually
> non-existent. Do you happen to have a write up in English focusing on your
> key points?

Mmhhh. I am afraid not, but I think that some theoretical aspects are well
raised by Posner in The Problematics of Moral and Legal
Theory<http://www.amazon.com/Problematics-Moral-Legal-Theory/dp/0674007999/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1197887158&sr=1-1>,
from a libertarian point of view, or by Slavoy Zizek in Against Human
Rights<http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/e-NASS/message/2739>,
from a postmodernit, new-left point of view. Additional bibliography is
available at the Web site of my book...

Stefano Vaj