[ExI] Fermi's Paradox or Multiple Universes

scerir scerir at libero.it
Fri Dec 21 19:50:31 UTC 2007

Terry:
> If there is a Parallel universe then there is intelligence parallel to
> humans or an intelligent civilization in a universe same as ours that
> have the same laws of physics and quantum mechanics.

Einstein objected to suggestions - mainly from W. Pauli - of
observer-created reality, by saying that he could not imagine that a mouse
could change the universe simply by looking at it.Universe [1] is most
probabilly unaffected, and unsplit, if one measures a quantum observable.It
seems that Frank J. Tipler wrote somewhere (2002) "As Everett once
said (roughly), if a mouse observes the universe,  the mouse, not the
universe,
is changed. I would say, if a human mind observes the universe, the mind,
not the universe, is split."

If fact the original suggestion of Hugh Everett III was a sort of
'many minds interpretation'.

[1] http://asymptotia.com/wp-images/2007/11/murakami_cosmos.jpg