[ExI] resurrecting WTA SL activities

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sat Dec 22 20:06:16 UTC 2007

At 01:37 PM 12/22/2007, you wrote:

>A small group is going to meet in Second Life (Extropia Core 162,
>53, 22, Giulio's
>building with the double helix in front, 30th December, noon SL time
>(PST, I believe))
>to discuss restarting transhumanist activities there. (This is resuming from
>the last time, at which we fell flat on our faces, and coulnd't get up again).
>
>Anyone would be willing to give a hand with that?

Yes, sure, love do?  But what does Extropia Core have to do with WTA?

best,
Natasha

>12/21/2007 1:17 PM

<http://www.natasha.cc/>Natasha<http://www.natasha.cc/> Vita-More
PhD Candidate,  Planetary Collegium - CAiiA, situated in the Faculty
of Technology,
School of Computing, Communications and Electronics,
University of Plymouth, UK
<http://www.transhumanist.biz/>Transhumanist Arts & Culture
<http://extropy.org/>Thinking About the <http://extropy.org/>Future

If you draw a circle in the sand and study only what's inside the
circle, then that is a closed-system perspective. If you study what
is inside the circle and everything outside the circle, then that is
an open system perspective. - Buckminster Fuller