[ExI] Newtonmas wishes

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Dec 25 20:53:15 UTC 2007

Scerir, I have determined to be the no-bullshit dad, never give my son of
cultural legends (or if so to carefully identify them as such, as a
play-time story or game.)  This attitude is for religious matters and in
things sexual, (no god character, no stork bringing babies, no santa with
reindeer, etc).  I will always give him the straight adult truth as I see
it.

The local mall santa is a neighbor and friend, complete with white hair and
genuine white beard, and even the pipe.  We took him over to see santa don
his red suit, and do the ho^3 thing.