[ExI] A paranormal prediction for the next year

John K Clark jonkc at att.net
Thu Dec 27 15:17:35 UTC 2007

"Damien Broderick" <thespike at satx.rr.com>

> I predict that a paper reporting proof that Islam
> is the true word of God will NOT appear as a
> Papal Bull in the next year.

Give credit where credit is due, if your prediction is correct then that is
to the Pope's credit, just as ignoring psi is to Nature's credit, however I
don't think that is what you were trying to say.

You seem to be saying that in order to take psi seriously one must assume
that the editors of Science and Nature and Physical Review Letters and all
the top science journals in the last century have had no more credibility
than the Pope, and that this unfortunate situation will not improve in the
coming years. And that my dear Damien is indeed Bull.

  John K Clark