[ExI] A paranormal prediction for the next year

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Dec 27 23:17:40 UTC 2007

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of scerir
> 'Yakamoz' = 'the reflection of the moon in water',

Is that the definition of Yakamoz?  I always thought a yakamoz was a
derogatory term meaning a very talkative convert to middle eastern religion.

> ... 'Nuannaarpoq' ... should mean 'taking an inordinate [or extravagant]
pleasure in being alive'. Pleasure? s.

Pleasure?  Definitely, thanks for this, s.  Taking pleasure in being alive
can never be sufficiently extravagant, for being alive is so damn cool that
the whole concept deserves all the pleasure we can possibly pack into it.
Regardless of how much gratitude, joy and heartfelt woohoo we experience, it
should be considered justifiably vagant, ordinate pleasure in being not
dead.

Clearly I am one of these nuannaarpoqers, even though I do not often end a
word with the letter q, and will intentionally construct an awkward sentence
in order to convert the word form to avoid it.  I have cheerfully
nuannaarpoqed since long ago.  I have been nuannnaarpoqing for nearly all of
my life.  So should we all, and remember every day how very made we have it,
in so many ways it is difficult to innumerate.