[ExI] Thoughtware.TV Video: 3d Augmented Reality Straight from Japan

Andres Colon andres at thoughtware.tv
Fri Dec 28 19:10:10 UTC 2007

You're missing out on some cool technolicious content from Thoughtware.TV:

*Amazing New 3D technology from
Japan*<http://www.thoughtware.tv/videos/show/1225>

"Must watch! - This footage, taken from Japanese TV, gives a hint of the
things to come in terms of Augmented Reality. Our ability to enhance reality
is changing thanks to emerging technology. As innovation races forth, our
ability to perceive things differently is increasing, we can mold and
shape-shift reality to our heart's content."

Andres,
Thoughtware.TV <http://www.Thoughtware.TV>