[ExI] REMINDER: resurrecting WTA SL activities

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Sun Dec 30 19:00:15 UTC 2007

A reminder: that meeting is due in about an hour from now.

----- Forwarded message from Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org> -----

From: Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 20:37:00 +0100
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>,
	wta-talk at transhumanism.org, tt at postbiota.org
Subject: resurrecting WTA SL activities

A small group is going to meet in Second Life (Extropia Core 162, 53, 22, Giulio's
building with the double helix in front, 30th December, noon SL time (PST, I believe))
to discuss restarting transhumanist activities there. (This is resuming from
the last time, at which we fell flat on our faces, and coulnd't get up again).

Anyone would be willing to give a hand with that?

----- End forwarded message -----