[ExI] Survival (was: elections again)

Harvey Newstrom mail at harveynewstrom.com
Mon Dec 31 20:37:08 UTC 2007

On Monday 31 December 2007 13:40, Eugen Leitl wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 31, 2007 at 01:11:17PM -0500, Harvey Newstrom wrote:
> > Then I want to be the cutest pet ever!  Or else the stealthiest scavenger
> > rat
>
> Don't we all!

OK, I admit it.  My signature belies the fact that I am not banking on being
the cutest pet ever.  I am currently aiming towards the
stealthy-scavenger-rat thing.

So maybe I can be the stealthiest-scavengeriest-rattiest thing ever.

(That's not gonna look good on the ol' resume....)

--
Harvey Newstrom <www.harveynewstrom.com>
CISSP CISA CISM CIFI GSEC IAM ISSAP ISSMP ISSPCS IBMCP