[extropy-chat] Elvis Sightings

John K Clark jonkc at att.net
Thu Feb 1 17:07:59 UTC 2007

"Ben Goertzel" <ben at goertzel.org>

> Replications have occurred in many university

That's why their results have appeared in well respected scientific
journals; oh wait, that hasn't happened.

>  and industry labs

And that's why billions of dollars from venture capitalist have flooded in
into this potential gold mine to fund cold fusion start up companies; oh
wait, that hasn't happened either.

> Read the literature

I would love to, but a website is not "the literature", UFO Abduction
Quarterly is not "the literature". Show me an article in Nature or Science
reporting positive cold fusion results and you have won the argument. Just
one article, that's all you have to do.

  John K Clark