[extropy-chat] Elvis Sightings

Ben Goertzel ben at goertzel.org
Thu Feb 1 19:26:26 UTC 2007

Beaudette's book gives an excellent guide to the scientific
literature on the topic.

For one thing, it can be read as an annotated bibliography of the
published literature on the topic, which is spread across a bunch of
different scientific journals.  Starting by reading the papers
recommended in his book is better than reading random papers on cold
fusion found via Googling, for example.

Anyway, if you won't even take the time to read the available
information on the topic, there's not much point in arguing with you
on the topic.

You are ignorant on this topic.  I am less so.  You are arguing that
I have not convinced you to become informed on the topic.
Apparently not.

Fortunately, I have more interesting things to do with my time than
try to convince you to become less ignorant on this topic '-)

I welcome arguments on the reality of cold fusion with anyone who is
familiar with the relevant scientific literature.

ben g