[extropy-chat] Fwd: Keith [Henson] Taken into Custody

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Sat Feb 3 15:45:28 UTC 2007

I just wrote Boing Boing, giving them Arel's letter, with a link
to his Wikipedia entry, in case they don't know who he is. I suggest
that you Robert, also give Boing Boing he Prescott jail information.
The more press, and the more information the better chances he has.
I'm very worried about Keith's safety.

Second thing to do: On another list, Perry suggested to make a blog,
like a "Keith Blog" for people to post information. Maybe those of you
bloggers can consider (quickly) being a clearinghouse for Keith
information, and setting up a blog for him. I don't have experience
with such a thing, and I'm pressed for time, getting ready for a
trip. Any takers?

Amara

--

Amara Graps, PhD      www.amara.com
INAF Istituto di Fisica dello Spazio Interplanetario (IFSI), Roma, ITALIA