[extropy-chat] Keith [Henson] Taken into Custody

B.K. DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Sat Feb 3 17:17:57 UTC 2007

It's 9am on a Sat morning in CA, where most of the staff live. And
they're not exactally early-to-bed-ers ;)

Give it a few. The word will spread. Send it to Declan Mc., Dan
Farber's Interesting People list, Usenet and other places where
Keith's plight has usually been  discussed. Get the word out to enough
of those people and others will begin picking up on it - that includes
reporters, television, radio and podcasters who have ever talked about
his fight against Scientology. We have to think like a viral marketer
;) The Net is your telephone tree.

On 2/3/07, Amara Graps <amara at amara.com> wrote:
> Nothing yet on Boing Boing. Maybe they think I'm a kook. Or maybe my
> crappy FastWeb ISP caused my message to be tagged as SPAM. Or maybe
> the topic is too dangerous for them.
>
> Others here, feel free to write Boing Boing too.
> http://boingboing.net/suggest.html  Perhaps use the Wikipedia entry,
> as a suggested link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Henson
> I think that it is the clearest for an introduction to him.
>
> Anyone here on Cryonet? They should know too.
>
> Amara
>
> --
>
> Amara Graps, PhD      www.amara.com
> INAF Istituto di Fisica dello Spazio Interplanetario (IFSI), Roma, ITALIA
> Associate Research Scientist, Planetary Science Institute (PSI), Tucson

B.K. DeLong (K3GRN)
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.8471

http://www.wkdelong.org                    Son.
http://www.ianetsec.com                    Work.
http://www.bostonredcross.org             Volunteer.
http://www.carolingia.eastkingdom.org   Service.
http://bkdelong.livejournal.com             Play.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org