[extropy-chat] [wta-talk] Fwd: Keith [Henson] Taken into Custody

B.K. DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Sat Feb 3 18:05:37 UTC 2007

Just keep posting this info to the blog so we all are kept abreast and
not just those on the lists.

On 2/3/07, Jay Dugger <jay.dugger at gmail.com> wrote:
> 11:38 Saturday, 3 February 2007
>
> I called the Prescott Detention Center at the number in Robert's post.
> The lady who answered told me they had a "Howard Henson" in custody,
> and that he would appear in court on Monday. More information should
> be available at MST 1600 Monday, 05 February 2007 from the detention
> center (jail) or from the court.
>
> When you call the jail:
>
> 1) Remember you deal with the police.
> 2) Speak politely.
> 3) Refer to the case number (389486) and ask for Keith by his full
> name, Howard Keith Henson.
>
> Things to learn:
>
> 1) Superior Court's docket, and contact information.
>
> I think this information is accurate. anyone care to test?
>
> Yavapai County Government: Clerk of Superior Court
> 120 S Cortez St
> Prescott, AZ 86303
> (928) 771-3312
>
> http://ww2.co.yavapai.az.us/departments/Sct/SctHome.asp
>
> 2) Contact information for Keith.
> 3) Can he receive phone calls or packages?
> 4) Can he receive vistors?
>
> Has he gotten his blood pressure medication? Does he need zinc, or
> contact lens cleaner, or something to read? (Yes, that last is
> serious. Jail sucks, for those of you lucky enough to remain
> ignorant.)
>
> Still looking for co-authors and eventually a maintainer for the Free
> Keith Henson blog. Discussion of the wikipedia article update happens
> on its Talk page.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Keith_Henson
>
> Legal costs will mount soon. Shall we start a collection for it?
> Paypal account volunteers?
>
> Who else can we tell? Glenn Reynolds and Greg Burch come to mind, if
> they don't already know.
>
> --
> Jay Dugger
> http://jaydugger.suprglu.com
> Sometimes the delete key serves best.

B.K. DeLong (K3GRN)
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.8471

http://www.wkdelong.org                    Son.
http://www.ianetsec.com                    Work.
http://www.bostonredcross.org             Volunteer.
http://www.carolingia.eastkingdom.org   Service.
http://bkdelong.livejournal.com             Play.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org