[extropy-chat] Keith [Henson] Taken into Custody

TwiceIrish TwiceIrish at usflagdepot.com
Sun Feb 4 11:40:45 UTC 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Amara Graps" <amara at amara.com>
To: <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2007 2:03 AM
Subject: [extropy-chat] Keith [Henson] Taken into Custody

> I looked at the alt.religion.scientology newsgroup for the first time in
> my life. Not recommended. But Keith is mentioned by his supporters in
> there, among that other stuff. To raise media awareness, these are the
> valuable pieces of information that I saw posted in the newsgroup from
> two persons (John Dorsay and Eldon).

It's a strange newsgroup, hard to decipher for the uninitiated.

Keith has many supporters many are working diligently to help him.

> The jail has a media contact person (who would've thought?), named Susan
> Quayle who will be at these numbers Monday morning, Arizona time.
>
> Therefore if you're a media person, use this.
> 928-777-1924
> 928-771-3286

I believe there is a typo here. The correct number is perhaps 928-771-1924.

The phone numbers should be checked more thoroughly before being posted
anywhere else.

(snip)

~Shirley

Shirley Dalzell