[extropy-chat] Heartfelt Thanks!

Keith Henson hkhenson at rogers.com
Sun Feb 11 17:57:22 UTC 2007

Please excuse my ignorance of the details of last weekend re the fund
raising for my bail and legal expenses.  Little problem with not much
communication while in jail, and the backlog of list postings and email may
be beyond ever catching up with.

Natasha of course created the fund in the middle of ExI shutting down and
used ExI's good reputation for the campaign.  Robert Bradbury, Amara Graps,
PJ, Jay, and many, many others were instrumental.  If I didn't mention you,
it isn't because I don't appreciate your efforts.  Don't hesitate to take
credit, either here or in private email.

Anyway, a major thanks to all of you!

Keith Henson

PS.  I suppose it is to late, but I wish shutting down ExI could be
reconsidered.