[extropy-chat] astro lass goes orbital

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Sun Feb 18 08:52:55 UTC 2007

Just because you are well developed and advanced in some areas does no
mean there are not serious problems or potential problems lurking in
other areas.  No brain tumor required.  Didn't I read that her marriage
had folded not long ago?  One pattern that happens is that someone who
is a high achiever in multiple areas and has been consistently can fall
apart if they have the (for them) relatively unique and unaccustomed
experience of a major "achievement" area falling apart.

- samantha