[extropy-chat] Canonizer.com hosting (was Re: Multi Homing?)

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at comcast.net
Sun Feb 25 16:23:46 UTC 2007

Eugen,

Yes, I agree with you that this will be better.  But test.canonizer.com
for right now is just a prototype in development.  Once we get things
more fully developed and start getting more traffic I'm thinking we will
move to the real canonizer.com (without the test.) domain name and then
probably move it to some hosting company.

Even once we do "go live" with a real hosting company, I'd still like my
home Internet access to be as reliable as possible so I don't lose
access to the system.  And we may keep this "test" or development server
located at my home while the "live" system is hosted?

Does that make sense?

Brent.