[extropy-chat] Psychopaths who desire reform (WAS: Fwd: CNN features amazing user with autism)

Anne Corwin sparkle_robot at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 01:52:43 UTC 2007

There's a comment on this article:

http://www.futurepundit.com/archives/001998.html

by a person who supposedly wants to not be a psychopath.  See the 14th comment down, by "bill", who asks:

"My question is there support groups for controlling this, how does one who wants change cope? are we monsters? Should I eliminate myself? Is there more helpful information or studies? This chaos in my life has to stop."

So, though this is only one data point, I guess that wanting the "chaos in your life" to stop could be a motivating factor in wanting to change one's tendencies.

- Anne