[extropy-chat] Why do you think ESP is Bull?

Sondre Bjellås sondre.bjellas at intellifield.no
Wed Feb 28 14:54:41 UTC 2007

Is it not also true, that it's not physics responsibility to answer why. Physics explains how it is, not the why or the reason.

Science will never give us those answer and it's not within it's realm.

And I would like to state that it's the realm of philosophy to give you the "answers", and not theology. The field of theology is given to much power in these questions.

Regards,
Sondre