[extropy-chat] Sasha is alive!

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 11:09:24 UTC 2007

"Think big, act small" may work for both space and time.
I completely agree with what you say. The idea that they might be a
step on the road that eventually leads to the dead being restored may
be a powerful motivation (for some) to do their best at developing
today's molecular electronic computers.
G.