[extropy-chat] Sasha is alive!

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at comcast.net
Thu Jan 4 02:47:07 UTC 2007

I am embarrassed and troubled to say I am not yet signed up.

It is definitely a real goal of mine, but primarily for family reasons I
haven't yet.  I just wish it was possible to sign up my entire family.  But
of course they all seem very hostile to the idea.

If canonizer.com takes off and makes some money, that would be my first
priority - financing the preservation of my entire family.  Especially my
and my wife's parents who are really getting up there in age.  That would
just tear me apart to not make it in time, or if I did have the money to
offer them straight out for free - have them completely turn any such offer
down.

Brent Allsop