[extropy-chat] My reply to WJ Smith’s “Give Me That New Transhumanist Religion”

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Thu Jan 4 16:16:12 UTC 2007

Gui1li0,

This is wonderfully written. Thank you for "stepping up to the plate"
on this. It's hard when you have to go out of your way, when you've
taken the time to be concise, only to have someone turn around and
mangle what you've said. I did try to leave a positive remark on the
blog, but he's got auth turned on, of course.

Why people continue to need to glom religion onto everything is very
disturbing. They can't accept that things can exist without it, so
they apply it with a wide brush.

Again, many thanks!

Bret K.