[extropy-chat] Interesting article follow up

brent.allsop at comcast.net brent.allsop at comcast.net
Fri Jan 5 00:37:28 UTC 2007

Keith,

> If guilt trips won't do it, I wonder if we need a support group to help
> people make cryonics arrangements?  :-)

abso positive lutely!

Once we reach the singularity, I bet there are going to be a lot of people that “make it” only to be frustrated for an eternity, whishing they would have done more to help more of their loved ones make it too.

So many Extropians just seem to think: “screw them, if they aren’t as smart as I, they don’t deserve to make it.”

Brent Allsop