[extropy-chat] yo extropes

Robert Bradbury robert.bradbury at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 21:34:41 UTC 2007

On 1/7/07, Brett Paatsch <bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au> wrote:

> What *I've* been impressed with, and what *I* associate with a trend
> in the direction, supported by Robin's work, though they may not be
> themselves aware of it and perhaps Robin may not be either, is the recent
> establishment of Betfair in Australia, [snip]

He may not be aware of trends in AU, but I'm relatively sure he is aware of
a lot of other activities.  I almost fell out of my chair when watching one
of the cable CNN or FNN channels a few months ago that featured a
lecture/discussion of current economics/futures market trends and there
before my very eyes was Robin, in person, being his usual self (outside of
the box, very expert, IMO).

That is one of the problems with sitting comfortably in ones transhumanist
chair...  Turn it over and you might well find a label "Made by Polymath
Futures, LLC".

Robert