[extropy-chat] destructive action against transhumanism in Italy by Riccardo Campa

g.vatinno at agora.it g.vatinno at agora.it
Mon Jan 8 16:44:29 UTC 2007

Dear Chair,
I would like to inform you about the behaviour that Riccardo Campa is
leading against me and other member of the Italian Transhumanist Group.
I’m a member of WTA and I served the WTA-Italy for 2 years as Scientific
Director promoting the transhumanism in the press and political arena
(i.e. http://www.transhumanism.org/index.php/WTA/more/1226/).
I’m suddenly excluded from the board for political reasons and  I’m
insulted by Campa.
Moreover, he don’t give me, actually, the possibility to explain  my point
of view in the mailing list
The action of Riccardo Campa is very dangerous for Italian transhumanism
because he leads the group in an authoritarian way and he is breaking the
unity of the association.
Moreover, the action of Campa should be against the "extropian" component
of WTA and this is non good for the unity of the association.
I report that he never made elections in Italy.
So I asked  the President of WTA to stop the destabilizing action of
Riccardo Campa about the grow of transhumanism in Italy.
Regards,
Giuseppe Vatinno

--
Dott. Giuseppe Vatinno
Responsabile Nazionale Energia di Italia dei Valori