[extropy-chat] what is probability?

Jef Allbright jef at jefallbright.net
Sun Jan 14 18:21:02 UTC 2007

Gordon -

There's nothing amazing or paradoxical here.  Do you find it equally perplexing when someone asks the average of some set of numbers, and another person responds mean, median, arithmetic or geometric average?

Also, I wasn't "wondering" any such thing as you describe below.  Rather, I was challenging you to be more coherent.

- Jef