[extropy-chat] ExI profiled?

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 18 05:33:34 UTC 2007

I happened upon an interesting and potentially useful
site:

http://www.quantcast.com/extropy.org

Unfortunately some of its statistics seem somewhat
doubtful. Most notably that visitors to the ExI
website are predominantly African American. If it is
true, then move over NAACP, theres a new org in town.
:) But if it is indeed true, how come there seem to be
so few on the list?

Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just." -Abraham Lincoln